Saturday 5 January 2013

The little things.

Hey hoes!
An unbelievable amount of shit has gone in since my last full length post. Like, too much to fit in all at once. But we'll get to that.
  So, basically over new year with like new years resolutions and all that bull crap.. Ive been doing a lot of reflecting on myself and who I am and who I wanna be. And, the other day I was thinking about my blogs and I realised I may have got a bit....off track with the shit I've been posting about.
Soooo, I decided that my posts are going to be monthly instead of like three times a week cause it got to the point where I was just posting about any old shit that came to mind. Like, one day I found myself almost posting about how much I hate my new toaster and that's when I just had to stop myself and take myself for a quiet word.
So, one of my new years resolutions is to appreciate the 'little things' more. Because 2012 was a shitty, shitty year. When I was reflecting on that I realised I spent a lot of 2012 being an emotional, hormonal little wreck and I just don't wanna be that girl this year. I got upset about boys A LOT last year but I've started 2013 on my own, single as a strong, independent mother fucking woman.
Yeah, I've decided that in 2013 I'm gunna appreciate what I do have rather than what I don't have. Not going to lie, ive not seen my dad in quite a while and I spent a lot of time being upset about that last year. And recently when I've been thinking about that I've been a little bit scared that I may have made my family and maybe even my friends feel like they're not enough... Especially with my mum but I think she's the most amazing mum ever like she pretty much raised me on her own and me and my brother we weren't perfect kids. So, I always try to be the best I can be.. Not for me but for my mum cause she's been amazing.
I think everyone should appreciate their families a little more this year like come on we didn't die in December like we were 'supposed' to.. I have the most amazing family ever. I mean, we have a lot of drama they're not perfect I mean, if Im honest, they're a bunch of weirdos.
Another thing I'm happy about and thankful for is living in the UK. I mean I may not live in the nicest or the classiest part and it rains like 95% of the year but like come on I could have been born in a place that's in poverty into a pile of mud but I wasn't I was lucky enough to be born in a clean, warm, sanitary hospital.
That's something else that pisses me off. When people complain about the NHS. These people go to collage and what ever for like 7 years or some shit to train so that they can have the knowledge to know how to save a person's life. These people have saved so many lives and people have the cheek to.complain about it..ungrateful.
I'm also thankful for all of the people who actually go through the effort to come and read my rants everytime I post. I think you're all amazing! I had a look the other day and people all over the world have been reading my rambling. Thank you all so much.
On that note I hope this made you think about the little things a little bit more and about your family and stuff and I will post again on the 6th of February or maybe even before then.

Don't forget to follow me on twitter if you just can't keep away for that long!
my new twitter is @Leonieleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment