Wednesday 19 September 2012

Not giving a fuck.

Life suddenly becomes SO much easier when you decide to stop caring what anyone thinks and grow some confidence. It's like this magical thing that just makes it seem like the things that used to drag you down aren't even there anymore. Like, I like to wear a lot of make-up, and I used to do this because I was self conscious, but now it's because I like the way it looks. Because I stopped giving a fuck.
Like any girl I refuse to leave the house without mascara because i have blond eye lashes so I look like a ten year old boy. But I've stopped feeling the need to be constantly caked in it.

Even the if the way you walk changes, it can just make you seem so much more confident, I feel amazing when I walk down the street like I don't give a fuck. Strutting my stuff like I'm a fucking celebrity! Shakin' mah hips, wigglin' mah booty. Fuck yeah.

Me and my friends also like to walk around school singing very loudly. I'm not saying this is something you SHOULD do.. but it's a lot of fun. And people quickly realize you're different and you can figure out weather they like you or not a lot faster. Another thing about real friends, maybe I should post about 'real friends' some time...

Another thing about when you stop giving a fuck. its harder for people to get at you. Like, if you're not self conscious, its a lot harder for you to get offended. But you must be careful, there's a fine line between seeming like you don't give a fuck and seeming big headed. So you don't act like you're a gorgeous skinny super model. More like, I'm not perfect? Who gives a fuck!

So eventually the people who try to put you down will run out of things to say.
One day they'll try to think of an insult to throw at you and they'll just be like....fuck ._.


So the moral of today's post, not giving a fuck, could change your life. Just be careful hoes. Xx

Class dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment